Sunday, November 15, 2009

School... ON A FRIKKEN SUNDAY!!!!

i think my title says it all... yes, indeed, i had school from 1 to 4 today.... yes my life sucks. BUT it was a rehearsal that was frikken HALARIOUS!!!!! of course we rehearsed as we should have, but there was a massage train and while Mr. Dennett was directing some people ( i cant remember who) i was leaning on Jessica and Tyler was leaning on me and i started laughing (about what i cant remember either) and he started laughing because his head was moving because he was lying on my stomach which was moving cuz i was laughing and this made me laugh harder.... and then all of a sudden you hear this SNORT!!!!!! hahahahha.... there was this milisecond where EVERYONE looked at me, then everyone started bursting out laughing.... it was epic... and my mom came to pick me up with the kids (AKA my two dogs for those who dont know)
SO, even though i went to school on a sunday... i had an overall great day

BTW... World of Warcraft (WoW) is awesome!1!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment