Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My message to Allie (as seen on facebook)

(Readers remember that i wrote this on her wall [and i had to write half of it as a comment of the post because it was too long...] so this is addressed to her... but i thought it was pretty funny [for me anyways] so i am posting it here)

SO, i realize it is like midnight... and you are probably wondering why i am sending you a message at such a time.... well let me tell you (while still not giving anything away to the inocent by standers who may be reading this)
I TOTALLY just woke up from a dream... a rather unpleasent one (although in my dream i liked... the event that happened very much so and i realize that sounds so completely dirty but i assure you it was strictly PG) and you may be wondering.. what did she dream about that she had to send me a message at midnight... or as my clock on my computer says its 12:12 but by the time i actually post this it will be a bit later.... ANYWAYS.... back to the why the hell is she posting on my wall at midnight question.... yes you had me thinking about "YOU KNOW WHAT" so frikken much that i had at dream about it and i realized that you may be right and i am not at ALL happy about these turn of events....

i would go into more detail... but then again i dont want people to know what we are talking about. and i just realized i could have sent this as a message instead of a wall post.... SOOOO excuse my idoicy... i did, after all, just wake up from a very bad (good) dream to tell you this
... Read More
OK... see you thursday


lol... and i realize that none of you know what the hell i am talking about and i am relying on that... plus i know there are spelling mistakes and grammar errors but as stated about... ITS LIKE 12:30 RIGHT NOW!!!

1 comment: