Friday, November 13, 2009

I am so ashamed....

I did something i said i'd never do.... actually i have done several....

1) I caved and started my own account to play world of warcraft... (aka WoW for future reference)
2) i started liking a guy younger than me (does that make me a cougar?)
3) i took on teo plays at the same time, and although it isnt THAT bad.... it is too much stress
4) i was an idiot this morning and forgot to take my pain meds so i was in pain ALL day which gave me a headache and i started hearing buzzing ( i think people thought i was insane when i told them about that last part)

ANYWAYS... when i started this blog i was mostly refering to the fact that yes, i do now have a WoW account and after if finish this post i am going to go an play it...


so from what i gather i am this human mage thing and i have magical powers... i think... and i am not good at close range fighting but i can attack at i distance.. again i say i think.

Oh, looks like it finally loaded... i will try it out and let you guys know when i fail :P

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    WoW. -shakes head-

    ReplyDelete