Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh boy,,,

Wow, this is like the third time i posted in the last 24 hours, but can you blame me? Anyways....
I was thinking...which is never a good thing... amd as i was thinking about nothing really in particular i realized how lucky i am. Everyday i go through life, somedays are worse than others, some are so great you never want them to end, but i am there to experience them. I mean, sure the bad ones arent so great, but if i took only the good and left out the bad i wouldnt be who i am today. When you think about all the starving people in the world, as cliche as it sounds, we have to consiter ourselves lucky. I mean, the fact that you are reading this now means you have access to the internet, which i can bet half the world doesnt. So there you go, you are more privledged than half the world.
But it isnt just the fact that i am living, or that i have clothes on my back and shoes on my feet, or that there is a roof over my head and food in my stomach, that i feel so luck, or rather i should feel so lucky. It's not because i have friends, or a family, or that i have parents that love me and care for me that makes me lucky. (and i am saying this for all those who arent as fortunite as me in that department) i am lucky because i am. and by that i mean i am here.

I have this thing i do every night before bed, as embaressing as it may seem, i think about my day. I cringe at the embarressing things and clench my teeth at the things that pissed me off. I giggle about the things that made me laugh and sigh happily at the things that took my breath away. Then, while the memorizes are fresh, i think what would make my day better? What do i want to dream that can make everything better or can put the cherry on top of a fantastic day?
Then, i close my eyes and i think of a story ( i'll be honest here, it usually involves a hot prince falling madly in love with me.... what can i say... i am a teenage girl!) and as i think of that story, i start falling asleep, and as i fall asleep what i imagin become reality and takes on a mind of its own. and my dream becomes another day. Some times they are great and others are not so great, some times it doesnt work at all... but as long as i can dream, i know thats why i am lucky. Because it is the nonsense and the fantasies we have that make us who we are... and that i know.

i know that was kind of scattered around... but it is like 1:00 AM... so yeah...

im gunna go to bed now... and i am going to stop signing my name after every post, you know who wrote it :) so stay tuned!!!



PS- as a reply to Jessica's comment to my "PARTAYY" blog entry.... you cant stalk me if i stalk you first!!!! mUaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.... did i mention its like 1:00am... excuse the loserness"P

1 comment:

  1. This is so absolutely true girly
    and ima keep stalking you ALL THE TIME
    cause what you have to say is good and helpful and inspirational and true =D
    <33 and I officially stalked you first xD

    ReplyDelete