Friday, November 6, 2009

At the doctors....

So once again I am doing this via blackberry... But this time it isn't because I am to lazy to ho downstairs on the computer.... No.... Today its because I am in a uncomfortable black armrest chair waiting for my turn to see the doctor. 4 years ago I was in a car accident with my brother and we were hit head on my another car... Don't worry it was his fault... But as a result I have to suffer through muscle damage in my neck/shoulder (where the seat belt was). Today I could barely get out of bed and it took a 30 minute shower to relax my muscles enough to no move them. Unfortunately... That little comfort didn't last long. I literally started balling in science (second period) and called my mom in Toronto to ask if I could go home and to the doctor..... So here I am. And you are all caught up. Yet... I am still here waiting for my turn to see the doctor.... So let me tell you a little about the plays I am currently doing at school.
The first one is Dracula: the vampire strikes back. It is a pantomime which basically means it is really bad humor for the whole family to enjoy. I play one of the lead roles as narrator... And I am the first face you get to see on stage :)
The second play you will get to see me in is Sally Cotter and the Censored Stone. You may be asking yourself... Boy doesn't that sound familiar.....that would because it is a parody of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It is quite funny if I say so myself and I happen to play a small role (thank god because I could NOT balance the schedules for two main lead role for two different plays at the same time) of Ursa... Basically a parody character of Draco Malfoy.... You know... The head Slytherin (or in my case slymything) person.... Harry potters arch foe (other that Voldemort [lord murder death in my play]) Anyways.... I am in to see the doctor now [and may I say I hate that stupid paper they put on the examining bed things]
So I gotsta run!!
VaVAvoom

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

2 comments:

  1. This is VaVAvoom's mom, please remove some of your personal information people don't need to know that.

    ReplyDelete