Thursday, July 1, 2010

SUMMER

ok so the title says it all. it is the summer of 2010!!! i am super excited personally. i intead.. if good summer comes our way, to go tanning at the beach like as much as physically possible. i am determined to be all tann for the new school year and not my pasty self. I also intead to lose 10 pounds... again.. new look for being a senior!!!

so i havent posted in a while, but now i am. I am intending to start a youtube page in which i will dedicate to my make up tips, since i have been told i can make my eyes look gorgeous, and also serve as a partial vlog.

i totally just found my ipod after like... forever... so i am super happy. You may not know it, but i am doing a dance in my head. I am currently syncing my new apps then i have to transfer new song from the main computer to my laptop so i can put them on my ipod... alot of work. Plus i want to download a few new song i have been listening too. Of course, if you know me then you know that i dont particularly have a genre that i like.. and my taste in music is horrible, mostly because i actually enjoy show tunes... i blame this on my inner drama geek... anyways. i promise to be posting mroe stuff for summer. catchya later

No comments:

Post a Comment