Friday, January 8, 2010

Sally Cotter

So for those who have read my blog in the past you know that i am playing the part of Ursa Malaise (which is the parody of Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter) in our production of Sally Cotter which is a comic verson of Harry potter. It has alot fo dumb jokes and bad humor that makes me crack up EVERYTIME i hear them. For those who havent decided to see it, i strongly urge you to.
So, i know what my costume is going to be! I am wearing a green (plad?) mini skirt [i wanna see how that works out with my ass...] with a untucked white blouse with a loose tie around my neck with black converse (i wanted to add fishnet stocking to the mix, but SOME people said that was going over the top... i also wanted to wear heels... but again, i am not allowed... which is stupid!)
so yeah, i thought i'd tell you all that i drew these really cool designs on my hands and wrists... a picture is below after that... THAT IS ALL FOR NOW.


1 comment:

  1. haha Fish nets ARE a tad over the top my dear, we have to keep at least SOME of it pg =)
    Heels clack too much, they're really distracting =/
    Haha I love you girly your ...special =)
    Ps. I like the designs and I stalk your blog =)
    Lots of smiles....=)

    ReplyDelete