Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cough

Okay, so i am totally sick at home. The weirdest illness ever! It started off as a bad headache...for those who know me, you know how bad my headaches get... then the next day i wake up with another headache AND my stomach is killing me AND i have a fever! So here i am today, my headache is more like uncomfortable pressure now, my stomach is STILL killing me and all i feel like doing is ride the porcelain express. To top things off.. i was suppose to go out this weekend... doesn't look like it NOW. And, its not like i NEED to miss anymore school... So out of pure boredom.. i tidy/reorganized my room. Although i couldn't do much of that because my stomach forced me to just sit and chill for a few seconds after every like.. 5-10 minutes.

ANYWAYS. I think tomorrow.. if i feel any better... i am going to start up my vlogging on Youtube. It is mostly going to just be book reviews and everything so if you are interested keep looking for more information. Anyways. I am going to go now, just though i'd give you the latest update on my life...


oh before i go, i just thought i should mention that i got my pants my grandma hemmed for me.. THANKS NONNA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment