Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wicca?

I grew up with the shadows in my room whispering things to me i didnt want to hear. I dont remember much of those days, but i remember the 8 years i had to sleep in my moms bed because of my fears. To this day i can not stand to look at shadows, and am scared shitless of the dark.
My mom said it was a psychic ability... firends call it active imagination... i personally dont even know.

I was always facinated with the idea of paganism and witchcraft, i even looked up spells on the internet for hours on end when i was younger, but the truth is, its not going to be like in the movies or shows where the girl gets magical powers and saves the world on a weekly basis. I wish. it is more of a sense of mind than anything else.

To this day i think it would be awesome to be a witch. i think it would be awesoem to have the dedication to such an awesoem religon as pagonism. I think the whole topic is facinating. I hope one day i look more into it. For now, i will read articals, maybe a few books, and watch movies about it, but i am not nearly mature enough to fully take on such a great religon

No comments:

Post a Comment