Thursday, February 18, 2010

CANT BREATHE

So you know how in the cliche movie world all the losers have asthma?? yeah, well that's me. When you are sick, especially with a chest cold (which i have... FUN) it really acts up... so today i could barley breathe at school and had to go home. I was treated like a princess by my mom and dad... which i really appreciated.
So yeah, i came home, took what i needed so i could breathe again... took a steamy shower to help it out, then cleaned the entire kitchen because i was bored.... and i hate cleaning so that shows how bored i was. Then i took a three hour nap. only waking up a few times to hack up a lung which it seems like i have been doing all day!
Hey, even my brothers been good to me. But its not like we have been fighting lately... well mostly..

So yeah that is a brief up on my day. I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow i have a three hour dress rehearsal for sally cotter, (on a pro-d day may i note) then my friends are coming over so we can finish up our project that is due next week. Then Saturday i have to BAKE BAKE BAKE because i am making my friend 500 cookies for her birthday party, which is later that day. then Sunday i am going out with my mom to buy some new shoes.

So again, yeah. that's about it. SO i am going to go now... hehe.. BYES

No comments:

Post a Comment